Thursday, December 9, 2010

oh, the weather outside is frightful

but the fire (heat?!) is so delightful.

and since we've no place to go (except work and swim class)...

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

but it's florida. so instead of snowing, it's just going to kill my tomatoes, peppers, green beans and eggplant.

the cold can suck it.

and because it was so cold last night, we turned on the heat and snuggled under the covers.

i was awarded two hours of "me time" from the boudreaus, who took my girl and let her play with marley.

they even bathed her, put her in jammies and brought her back to my house.

as if that wasn't enough, bryan gave me a stack of playboy mags (which i absolutely love to read - for the ARTICLES people! :P) and a bottle of wine.

um...best dad EVER. playboys, wine and time to myself. score.

but alas, instead i watched tv, read a little of my book, drank the wine and worked out for 30 minutes. it felt good though. i feel refreshed.

the second meg got home, i felt so bad for the boudreaus - evidently she only meowed the whole time she was there. annoying. trust me, this i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment