Friday, January 14, 2011

tgif

i'm so happy that it's friday.


i'm even more happy that it's a three day weekend.


it's been an interesting week. i wouldn't say it was good. i wouldn't say it was bad.


here are some notable things that took place this week:


1. snagged my belly piercing on my pants and ripped it. um. ow.


2. got yelled at approximately 10,492 times by unhappy callers at work. that's been super fun.


3. matched at least one other person in my office exactly every day this week. i think we are morphing into one since we spend so much time together. ugh.


4. got new biking contraption that allows me to ride my bike in the living room. it's cool but i definitely need a new grandma seat. evidently i am not made for skinny seats. 'nuff said.


5. my weekend will contain things holy and sinful (in a good way of course). that's a first.

No comments:

Post a Comment