Monday, July 19, 2010

7.19.10

1. i am grateful for good weekends. super mix of relaxing and busy, but fun busy.

2. i am grateful for awesome friends and sunday dinners that morph into pool parties.

3. i am grateful for my girl, who had to be pried off me by a teacher this morning so i could go to work.

4. i am grateful for finishing my book this weekend. i realized something...this is the first book i've finished since meghan was born. how's that for sad?

5. i am grateful for not being involved. sweet heavens above, i am so grateful for that. they are invisible to me like they don't exist and i want to keep it that way forever. i'm not evil and i'm not an angry, vengeful person...but i still never want anything to do with them ever. fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, shame on me. i learn from mistakes. good thing too. because i love my little family and my calm, non-dramatic life. and that's the way it will stay. and i will protect it fiercely or die trying. never. again.

No comments:

Post a Comment