Tuesday, July 20, 2010

7.20.10

1. i am grateful for getting up at 5:15am to workout even though my alarm failed to go off. and because i'm super smart about phone technology, i have no idea why.

2. i am grateful for my girl. oh, she makes me so happy and peaceful. she called me a turkey monkey today and thought it was the funniest thing she's ever heard. i love her so much.

3. i am grateful for breaks and the one i have coming up. it's about time i said TIME OUT and froze life for a few days to just be a family. everyone needs that sometimes.

4. i am grateful for disney. yep. i am so glad they exist, even if they are a corporate beast with underlying evil. i happen to like their brand of evil, against my better judgement.

5. i am grateful for summer. i love that our evenings include swimming and staying up late to play with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment