Wednesday, September 8, 2010

fitbit ROCKS!!

so the ceo of fitbit, james, saw my last post about losing my beloved fitbit in savannah. joey, james and the fitbit team have offered to replace my fitbit tracker at no cost, which is something that they don't do on a regular occasion.

but i really loved my fitbit and it motivates me to get off my butt and move more. i love tracking my sleep and almost see it as a challenge to try and get better sleep quality because of this little device.

i have lost weight, but more importantly, i'm moving more because i like to see that little flower grow and all of the charts saying that i'm very active.

even my girl likes to get in on the action and asks to press the button to see the flower glow. (though i'm not handing it over - she has to do it while it's clipped on me, i'm that protective of it!)

so in short, this company is great - seriously, i was speechless. it means so much to me. thanks fitbit!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment