Friday, September 10, 2010

tgif indeed

did you ever have a day where everything went wrong? that's my day so far. let me demonstrate:

3am: i wake up to something wet...why am i wet? because storm freaking peed on me. yep. golden shower from the dog. suweeeeet.

6am: alarms goes off. turn it off because there is no way i'm getting up after cleaning up the pee mess for an hour in the middle of the night.

7:15am: finally decide to drag myself out of bed.

7:55am: brushing meghan's teeth and she thinks it would be funny to flick me with the toothbrush. realize moments later that there are now white spots all over my dark brown shirt from the toothpaste. too late to change.

8:00am: leave the house.

8:15am: realize as i'm leaving meghan's school that i don't have my keys. did i lock them in my car? go on mad hunt for the keys. turns out i left them in the bathroom when i was helping meghan.

8:30am: decide to treat myself to a bagel because it's been a rough morning. guy at register things it's freaking HIGHlarious to put my debit card in his pocket and pretend that he gave it back to me. he said he just wanted to make me laugh. haha fuck you. mission accomplished.

8:35am: in the parking lot of the bagel store, drop my orange juice and it explodes. super.

8:45am: finally get in to work and almost everyone is out sick. excellent.

it's going to be a long day...

No comments:

Post a Comment