Tuesday, September 7, 2010

i left my heart (and fitbit) in savannah...

so we're back to the grind and back from savannah.

savannah. oh, savannah. you have my heart and soul (food).

but i was happy to be home. because my girl is a big chunk of my heart and without her...well, no where is home without her.

and, because the cosmic universe thinks it's funny to kick my ass sometimes, i lost my fitbit in savannah.

i waited for three frickin months for that fitbit.

i had it for three frickin weeks. and now it's gone.

so because my husband is super awesome and not at all judgy like i am, he ordered another one for me online while i pouted in the hotel room.

and that's one of the reasons we are soul mates.

not because he gives me things.

it's because he understands how important little things are to me.

but i digress.

it's good to be home.

where meghan kicked sean out of our bed and onto the couch so she could sleep with her mama. i think she missed me just a little bit. as evidenced by the million hugs and kisses i got all night.

but at around 3am, meghan rolled off my bed and onto yoda in his bed.

i hear crying so i go over there and meghan's laying on top of yoda on her back and asking why Yoda is under her.

Yoda was asking (with his eyes of course) why there is a 32 pound toddler on top of him.

ah, there's no place like home.

2 comments:

  1. Jenn, please contact support@fitbit.com, mention that you lost your Fitbit and reference this post and your original order#. Also, mention that James (me), the CEO, passed you onto them.

    best

    ReplyDelete
  2. James, you and your company are indeed one of the best. Thanks a million! I will spread the word of your great customer service.

    ReplyDelete