Tuesday, June 22, 2010

6.22.10

1. i am so grateful for yoga. it feels like coming home. oh, the peace and tranquility.

2. i am grateful for wild mushroom ravioli. hits the spot.

3. i am grateful for my girl telling me this morning that she just needs her momma and some cuddles. so, i climbed back into bed with her and stroked her hair and pretty face while we watched cartoons. little does she know that i just need my girl.

4. i am grateful for being busy. keeps me from obsessing and that's a good thing.

5. i am grateful for this body. i hate it and i love it, but it gave me my girl and no matter how bad it feels, i know it could always be worse. so many in this world would love to have sports related injuries instead of debilitating diseases. i must remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment