Tuesday, June 8, 2010

6.8.10

1. i am grateful for muscle relaxers. ahhhhh. if my back hurt last night, i certainly didn't care about it.

2. i am grateful for friends who watch my girl while austin graduated. (as an aside, it was a very emotional night for me watching him graduate. where did this little boy go? but you know what, up there with all these people and trying to follow directions, he very much looked like that little boy again. uncertain, strong, unwavering. but now with facial hair. sigh.)

3. i am grateful for target today. because i love target. and they love my paychecks apparently.

4. i am grateful for quiet at work. sometimes it's nice to be left alone.

5. i am grateful that monday next week is one day closer now. another appointment for my stupid back. but maybe this time they will finally do an mri and know what's going on instead of guessing. now there's an idea!

6. i am grateful for sarcasm. see #5.

No comments:

Post a Comment