Wednesday, June 16, 2010

6.16.10

1. i am grateful for d'lites ice cream with my girl, my guy, and my three pups all crammed into a van. there's hair everywhere now, ugh.

2. i am grateful for my boy sitting in my lap the whole van ride yesterday. he was shaking and crying and happy and sad. i couldn't help but think how old he is. he used to be fearless. my boy.

3. i am grateful for my girl calling me jennifer all night last night. she was very serious about it. i'm still trying to figure out how she knows my name is jennifer, given that everyone only calls me jenn. hmmm. anyway, it was funny and i don't mind in the least.

4. i am grateful for my yummy leftovers for lunch today: chipotle yogurt, light cheese, refried beans, corn, salsa, lean ground beef and onion. oh yum.

5. i am grateful that it's summer for two reasons. one, i love the afternoon storms. love it. two, i love the lack of students and traffic on campus. means i can sleep in later in the morning. delish.

6. i am NOT grateful that i don't have my fitbit yet. i want my fitbit. dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment