Monday, June 14, 2010

6.14.10

1. i am grateful that today is my orthopedic appointment. i'm nervous.

2. i am grateful that i will go home afterwards even if i could really go back to work. ah, alone time. delish.

3. i am grateful for my toe nail polish finally coming off last night...after 30 minutes of scrubbing with nail polish remover. note to self: blue glittery nails are pretty but 5 coats is too much.

4. i am grateful for my new found art on my wall that says good things will happen today. because even if i'm tired, nauseous, and forgot my glasses at home, good things WILL happen today.

5. i am grateful for lazy weekends. i didn't do anything other than stay at home. it's been a long time and oh, how i welcomed it. i even napped both days. napped! heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment