Tuesday, August 17, 2010

8.17.10

here's what i love today:

1. meghan sitting on the chair i use to do my physical therapy and giving me a kiss every time i come up to standing position.

2. my awesome dessert concoction last night: natural vanilla ice cream, peanut butter & company dark chocolate dreams peanut butter, and a sprinkling of organic banana chips. shut. up.

3. it's not monday. nuff said.

4. middle of the night showdown with daisy. at 2:30am, i get out of the bathroom. we make eye contact. both of us glance sideways to my pillow. i hurdle a sleeping sean to get to my side of the bed but it was too late. by the time i laid back, she was already curled up on my pillow. she is stealthy. so we shared by pillow. but that's okay because she's soft and squishy.

5. physical therapy today. i get to leave work early and get cracked up and stretched out and rubbed on. my favorite things!

No comments:

Post a Comment