Tuesday, August 24, 2010

8.24.10

things i love today:

1. stevie nicks is dropping a new solo album i hear. must. have. it.

2. freezing chocolate dream peanut butter between two organic nilla wafers. tastes just like girl scout tagalongs. my fave.

3. the rain. i don't care if it's the first day of school and it makes traffic crazy. i love the rain.

4. my girl asking me for the 402,849th time if we are going to a disney hotel for christmas. she just HAS TO see mickey she says. i want it to be time now. 4 days of bliss for christmas at animal kingdom lodge? uhhh. yes, please.

5. it's not monday. always a good thing. and that much closer to savannah. woot!

6. my family. always. it's just the six (yeah, i count the dogs. so what?!) of us against the world and i love that. we would do anything for each other.

7. my yodi bearface not leaving my side yesterday. he just knows when i need him. and i need him right now. i do not need him on my feet licking my knees under the table while i eat though. my sweet boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment