Tuesday, August 31, 2010

8.31.10

last day of august! that means tomorrow is september. i love september. not just because it's my birthday month, but because i also love the fall.

we don't have seasons that change really but i can feel it in me. i noticed that they had the halloween decorations out at sam's club and target already. i can smell the apple and cinnamon. and don't even get me started on pumpkin chai lattes.

and then it's october...which to me is the best month of them all. aside from pledge drives and all that jazz.

but today - today is still august. and i will soak up all the rest of the august-ness (yes, i just made that up) that there is.

on the agenda today:

1. 5am workout: done. check!

2. crazy busy day at work. good. makes the time go by fast.

3. tea party at work that i organized and planned for my employee's birthday. what a tuesday without a tea party?

4. only two more days until we leave for savannah. i decided to take friday off work after all. because that's how i roll.

5. spending time with my girl tonight in the garden.

a good last day of august...that's what i'm aiming for.

No comments:

Post a Comment