Friday, August 6, 2010

8.6.10

1. i am grateful for going to bed at 8pm last night. is it sad when your three year old stays up later than you? no. i've decided.

2. i am grateful that the weekend starts tomorrow. farmer's market and gardening, here i come!

3. i am grateful for peace with change. my first thought is to panic. always. then i relax.

4. i am grateful for my yummy enchilada casserole lunch. i could seriously eat the whole tray. you think i'm kidding.

5. i am grateful for my girl. oh, my girl. my beautiful, crude ("mom, i can't get the fucking door open!"), eccentric, spicy, full of life girl. today was mix and match day at school and she insisted on looking as tacky as possible. i didn't tell her that it looks like mix and match day every time daddy dresses her for school...but who am i to judge?

No comments:

Post a Comment