Monday, August 30, 2010

it's the little things

here are a few simple things that i really enjoyed this weekend:

1. watching my girl fearlessly feed goats, horses, guinea pigs, ferrets, turtles, baby squirrels. i love the way she loves animals like her mama. i love her telling me that, "when she's all growed up, her is going to be a animal doctor." yay! free vet care!

2. red wine. 'nuff said.

3. watching cake boss while on the elliptical. sweating while watching buttercream. oh, the irony.

4. the smell of beer brewing. truthfully, the smell makes me nauseous. but the smell to me means family. when i smell beer brewing, i know he's home and eric is with him. that's when he's content and it makes me content. it's home to me.

5. watching the e! news coverage of the emmy's while eating vanilla ice cream with chocolate dreams peanut butter and banana chips. i just don't think there's anything better.

No comments:

Post a Comment