Wednesday, August 25, 2010

8.25.10

things i love today:

1. my outfit. because i feel like a hippie flower child and that's who i am. i always feel torn between the "work me" and the "real me" when it comes to clothes. i want to look professional, but at the same time, it's just not who i am. when the two come together it's perfect. and comfy.

2. the rain continues. love the rain. so calming to me.

3. physical therapy today. yay for leaving early!

4. my girl. oh, my girl. she was telling me this morning that she loves her poppa because he gives her kisses and she loves her nonna because she tells her she's a beautiful princess. i love the way she loves my dad and donna. my dad is putty in her hands. they are exactly as grandparents should be - spoiling her rotten and doting on her. i can see why people say they wish they could have skipped to the grandparent part. i HATE when grandparents try to discipline and be parents. unless they are actually raising them. thankfully, most (most) of meg's grandparents are like this. let me do the parenting, you just give the love.

5. two words: enchilada casserole. i'm absolutely serious when i say i can eat this recipe of mine every day forever and never get sick of it. i crave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment